The issue of closing Google Chrome closes itself automatically and immediately is too much frustrating. Here’s the solution of Google Chrome exiting automatically.
Types of error of Chrome being closed automatically
- nacl_helper_linux.cc error
- Sandbox chrome error in Linux
- Configure SUID sandbox error
- SUID sandbox helper binary was found Chrome Error
zenity, kdialog, Xdialog missing. Skipping /tmp/.mount_superPjindcV/AppRun. [5875:0510/021957.574089:FATAL:setuid_sandbox_host.cc(157)] The SUID sandbox helper binary was found but is not configured correctly. Rather than run without sandboxing I'm aborting now. You need to make sure that /tmp/.mount_superPjindcV/chrome-sandbox is owned by root and has mode 4755. Trace/breakpoint trap (core dumped)
- Running without a sandbox Chrome error
[0725/065734.139865:ERROR:nacl_helper_linux.cc(308)] NaCl helper process running without a sandbox! Most likely you need to configure your SUID sandbox correctly
Do you want to make money coding Python? If yes, click me to make money coding Python…
Solution for Google Chrome closes itself automatically
- Open terminal
- Copy the following codes (i.e. Go to the /home/user_name/.config)
Note: If you can’t run thunar, then open other FileManagers as root. Example of file manager: thunar, dolphin, nautilus, etc.
- Search for google-chrome-stable, and delete that file.
- Again, copy the given codes (i.e. Go to the /home/user_name/.cache)
- Search for google-chrome-stable, and again delete that file.
- Now, again install google_chrome.deb (or similar)
- Now, you’re good to go.
Reason for Google Chrome closes itself automatically in Linux
These are some reasons that may cause you to get nacl_helper_linux.cc error, Sandbox chrome error in Linux, Configure SUID sandbox error, SUID sandbox helper binary was found Chrome Error and Running without a sandbox Chrome error.
- I’ve opened/executed the Chrome browser with latte-dock and Docky
- I was trying to modify the folders and files in Chrome dependencies
Comment more reasons if you know…
Check this tool if you want to scan your site whether it is ready for Google Adsense or not: Adsense Eligibility Checker…
In which Desktop Environment Sandbox error of Chrome closing itself in Linux can be shown?
I was using XFCE4 Desktop Environment in Ubuntu when I got the error (Running without a sandbox Chrome error). And I checked that will it work in another Desktop Environments of Linux, the same problem was shown in Kde-plasma and gnome.
- KDE-Plasma Desktop
- Ubuntu GNOME Desktop
- Usual GNOME Desktop
- XFCE4 Desktop Environment