Getting approval by Google Adsense is getting tough day by day. That’s why I have discovered an awesome web app (Adsense Eligibility Checker Tool) for you that can scan your site, and display the results of scanning that what are the basic/complex reasons that you aren’t getting Google Adsense approval.
In past, the approval requests of some inappropriate sites made the Google Adsense team think about their Approval method and as a result, Google made some strict rules for Adsense Approval.
And that newly modified strict rules of Google Adsense forced you to search for “How to check website for Adsense approval?”
I know, you’re here to know the technique for checking eligibility for Adsense Approval. We will be using the Google Adsense approval checker to check the website eligibility for Google Adsense.
Don’t worry we are going to learn to check website eligibility for Google Adsense. But first, we will have to learn some Adsense Approval FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to check website for Adsense approval?
Here’s how you can check your website Adsense approval and approve your website.
What are the minimum requirements for Adsense Approval?
Here are the criteria/eligibility for Adsense Approval:
- Your site must have a minimum of 16+ unique and interesting content
- Your site domain must be a top-level domain. like: .com, .net, .etc. (Top level domain list)
- The age of your site must be greater than 6 months.
- Your article should be related to your blog niche, containing a minimum of 1,500+ words.
- Article posting must be regular and continuous
- You should optimize your site for search engines. (i.e Do proper SEO.)
Some Tested Google Adsense Alternatives that you should try.
How much traffic is required for Adsense approval?
It is not cleared by Google Adsense that ” How much traffic is required for Adsense ?” yet. But we can assume it as 100-500 organic views per day.
Because the site with 100-500 organic views is certainly a good, unique, and interesting content-providing site.
Learn to get 100+ traffic for Google Adsense approval.
Note: However, if your site doesn’t have a fair amount of traffic, you’re not going to make much money. Only running Google ads on your site will offer you the earning of $1 per month.
Can I publish copied content on my site?
No, I mean truly NO. If you did this you really gonna face a huge message of rejection by Google Adsense. Your site must contain 100% unique content. Google really hates Copy-ism.
Publishing copyright contents won’t just block you to get Adsense approval, it will also decrease your site’s Search Engine Ranking.
So please be warned about publishing copied content. In a nutshell, you can’t and shouldn’t copy others’ site content.
The tool also scans your website’s content to check your site eligibility for Adsense. Your site’s Adsense approval probability will be good only if you have non-copied and unique articles.
Watch this video of Google Webmaster to learn “How Google deals with copied Content?”
What are the pages required for Adsense approval?
This is the most affecting factor for Adsense Approval. If you really wanna be approved by Google Adsense then please create these pages:
- About – To let others know that there’s a physical person behind the website, use the About Us Page Generator.
- Contact – To build a proper connection with viewers.
- Terms and Conditions – To let users know in what conditions users are browsing your site.
- Navigation – To assist your users to find what they searching for.
NOTE: Disclaimer page is optional for Adsense Approval.
The Adsense Eligibility Checker tool also scans your site whether it contains these pages or not. to check your site eligibility for Adsense.
How to get Google Adsense approval in 1 minute?
Many bad publishers publish this kinda article to get more views on their web pages or websites. The get way to get acceptance of Google Adsense in ONE Minutes doesn’t exist in this universe.
If you really wanna get approval for your website for Google Adsense then you must work smart and hard for it.
Can I use copyright images on my site before Applying for Adsense?
As I had already told you ” GOOGLE HATES COPY-ISM “, so you can’t get the stamp of approval by Adsense until your site contains copyright images or anything else which is copied.
In short, you can’t get the approval of Google Adsense by using copyright images. You should check once for this before applying for Google Adsense.
Google Adsense approval for blogger
Many of my e-Friends who have a blogger website ask me that “ Can we really get Adsense from a Blogger site ?” And the answer is “YES” and of course you can.
- Get a custom domain name with a high-level domain.
- Guarantee that you are using a clean blogger template.
- Use content idea generator to write high traffic gaining article
- Have at least 10-15 well-written blog posts.
- Assure your site isn’t using copyright images. If you have, just return back & delete it from your blog.
- Check whether your navigation bar and sidebar look clean & professional.
Is there any tool for checking Adsense Eligibility of Site?
Now, we are on the main idea of checking the website’s eligibility for Google Adsense.
There’s a tool to check whether your site will get Adsense approval or not. Just go to the given link and use the Adsense Eligibility Checker Tool. When you scan your site, the internal program in the server executes and scans your site’s worthiness for Google Adsense and shows you the result.
How to use Adsense Eligibility Check Tool?
Here’s the step to check website eligibility for Google Adsense via this Adsense Tool:
- Go to Adsense Approval Checker Tool
- Add your URL to the “Your site domain”
- Click on “Scan Now”
- Wait for the result
The result with finally be similar to this…
This is a really very effective and useful tool for Adsense or SEO agencies and also for the bloggers who want to earn money from Google Adsense.
Just use it and enjoy.