Are you still unemployed although you’re expert in Python? Do you have enough skill to make money coding Python but don’t know the methods to make money with Python then come on, read with me. Here are the 15 real ways to make money by coding in Python. Be ready to turn your Python programming skills into real cash.
Firstly, I wanna clear you one very important thing, if you’re learning Python only for the reason of earning without any interest then you gonna quit very quick. So, be clear that every one of us needs deep devotion and interest to learn anything.
If you want to make money with Python Programming, then you must improve your skills for this. Improving skills is the very esseatial sector before you became able to make money with Python Programming skills.
Despite its age is 31 years (1989 to 2020), Python still remains one of the world’s fastest-growing programming languages, and with good reason: it’s vital for data science and machine learning, which more and more companies are adopting in order to gain competitive benefits.
Also, it is the most liked programming language from it’s beginning to the current situation.
See how Python beats every language till 2019
Now, returning back to your very important question,
Average Developer Salaries, 2020 (Compared with languages)
Here are the “Average Developer Salaries for Different Programming Languages“
Average salaries categorized according to Programming Languages and years of experience
The below picture signifies that there’s a huge possibility to make money with Python Programming. Why are you delaying???
Average salaries categorized according to Programming Languages in The UK
This detail also proves that there’s a huge probability to make money with Python Programming.
As Python is running super fast to win the race of best programming language, it’s popularity is also being increased day by day. Due to increased popularity, the salary rate for Python developers is also being increased.
Now, coming to the main point, “How to make money coding Python?“
Here are the 15 ways to “money with Python programming“. Let’s learn these methods and earn money by programming in Python Programming languages.
15 ways to make money coding Python
- Do Freelancing: Create a freelancing account, do freelancing and make money with Python programming.
- Join companies: Work on companies that pay you for being a developer in their company, get paid and make money with Python programming.
- Create software: Write useful software in Python that has huge demand, sell them and make money with Python programming.
- Create Projects: You can take various projects under your control and make money solely on python projects.
- Blogging: Write articles about Python programming, attach ads on your site and earn.
- Web Platform: You can use Python web-frameworks Django and Flask. It has been used in the Instagram app as well.!
- Web Apps: Design and develop some highly useful and demanded tools, attach ads or sell them and this how you make money coding Python. Here’s “How I Did This?“.
- Create a YouTube channel: Teach “Coding in Python” on YouTube, monetize your videos and make money with Python.
- Ethical Hacking: Join governmental companies for ethical hacking, use Python for Ethical hacking, and magic: you make money coding Python. Haha…
- Create Python modules: Create awesome Python modules, sell them to companies and earn money.
- Develop API: Program some really useful API(Application Programming Interface) in Python, sell them and earn.
- Do automation: Learn automation, do it for Google and earn money with Python via Google company.
- Programming Contests: Participate in different Python programming contests, win those contests and magically make money by programming in Python.
- Automated Data Entry: Use selenium and other modules for Automated Data Entry, work for companies, get paid and AMAZINGLY: make money with Python programming.
- Bug Bounty Hunting: Find bugs or flaws in Web Apps and Software developed in Python, use Python and earn money.
These are the 15 solid ways you can earn and make money coding Python. Try any of these ways and get paid for your Python programming knowledge. If you wish to add other ways to earn through Python, simply comment below…
Pro Tips for Python Beginners
Choose your area of interest
Choose any of your interest fields in Python Programming and move ahead for it. (Examples: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Web Development, Robotics, App development, Automation, Python scripts, etc.)
Learn the basic Python syntax
It is essential to learn the fundamental Python syntax before starting coding in Python. Only very few time is needed to become familiar with the syntax and you can move on to coding.
Practise coding every day
It is very much necessary to code every day while learning a new programming language. This builds consistency and helps you become more familiar with Python. You can start for a small time-period and gradually increase your coding duration.
Learn from online courses or YouTube
Online courses are excellent methods to learn Python as they provide the required information. And YouTube is also a perfect platform to learn to program in Python as there are too many contents related to Python.
Try small projects
As a newcomer or beginner, small projects are a perfect way to understand Python more intensely and become more skilled in it. It is not necessary that these projects must be very useful as long as they teach you something. Some examples of projects that can be developed are a calculator, an alarm clock, dictionary, etc. After completing the beginner stage, one can start doing projects on the field you want to pursue further (like Automation, Machine Learning, etc.).
Teach Python to Others
It is said that you only know something when you can teach it to someone else. So teach Python to others, whether in the form of blog posts, video recordings, live lectures, etc or teach it to your friends. This will improve your own understanding of Python and also expose any cracks in your knowledge that need to be fulfilled.
Hope it helped you…
Keep learning Python, because it’s #Beneficial_Python.