Today, we are going to talk about how to become a React js developer and start making money with it. You can become a React js developer by learning React js from the scratch and then to earn money you can start working as a freelancer, or you can start your own agency or follow the 12 ways we have mentioned below.
Who is a React js developer?
React js developer is a web developer who writes code in React js and makes web applications.
What is React js?
What is the difference between React js and Angular js?
Which is better React js or Angular js?
React Js is better because it is easy to learn and it is easy to use. React Js is also faster than Angular Js. Angular Js is dying whereas React js is growing. Developers are moving from Angular js to React js, and new developers prefer React js over Angular js. React js is also more popular than Angular js. Support for Angular Js has been discontinued, but React js is still supported by Facebook.
What is the difference between React js and Vue js?
It is said that Vue js is also faster than React js.
Basically, they both serve the same purpose. People say, Vue js is easy to learn and use, but I personally think React js is, because React js has simpler syntax than Vue js.
What is incrementally adoptable?
If you have a large application that you want to migrate to Vue, it can be done incrementally. The core library is designed to be incrementally adoptable. This means you can plug it into an existing project with minimal effort. Vue is also perfectly capable of powering sophisticated Single-Page Applications when used in combination with modern tooling and supporting libraries.
You can use CDN of Vue js in your HTML file and start using Vue js in your project, while already having libraries like JQuery in your project. You can continuously keep adding Vue js to your project, and you can also keep using JQuery, and if necessary you can remove JQuery along with the time.
What is the difference between React js and Svelte?
Svelte is generally faster than React js and Vue js, and simpler as well. It is also extremely easy to learn and use.
Developers nowadays are preferring Svelte over React js and Vue js. Svelte is also gaining popularity very fast, and it’s being continuously updated.
The only problem with Svelte is that it is not supported by any big company, and it is not backed by any big company. And the community of Svelte is not as big as React js and Vue js, it’s still growing.
Why React js?
What are the main things that a React developer does?
React js developer is a person who writes code in React js and makes web applications. The main things that a React developer does are:
- Develop front-end features: React developers are responsible for developing front-end features for web applications.
- Test code: React developers have to test their code to make sure that it works properly.
- Maintain code: React developers have to maintain their code to make sure that it works properly.
- Fix bugs: React developers have to fix bugs in the code they have written, if any issues pop up in the React app they’re the ones who have to fix them.
- Write documentation: React developers have to write documentation for their code, so that other developers can understand it easily.
- Write tests: React developers have to write tests for their code, so that other developers can test their code easily.
- Write code reviews: React developers have to write code reviews for other developers’ code, so that other developers can improve their code easily.
What are the main things that a React developer should know?
A react developer should know the following things:
- React js
- React Router
- React Hooks
- React Context
- React Suspense
- React Portals
- React Fragments
- React Error Boundaries
- React Lazy
- React Memo
- React Refs
- React Children and many more React js features…
- Node js
- Redux and many more…
How to become a React js developer?
You can become a React js developer by learning the main things that a React developer should know that we talked about above.
React js developer salary
According to Glassdoor, the average salary of a React js developer is $100,000 per year in the United States. The average salary of a React js developer is $80,000 per year in India, but that’s not the case everywhere in India or anywhere else in the world.
The salary of a React js developer depends on the place you live in, the company you work for, the experience you have, the skills you have, the projects you have worked on, the projects you have contributed to and many more things.
So you have to work hard to become a React js developer and get a good salary. You have to learn the main things that a React developer should know that we talked about above.
How to earn money as a React js developer?
You can earn money as a React js developer by doing the following things:
- Create a React app and publish it on the web, attach ads to it and earn money.
- Join a company as a React developer and earn money.
- Create a React app and sell it to a company.
- Be a freelancer and earn money by doing freelance work.
- Start a YouTube channel and earn money by making videos about React js.
- Write a book about React js and sell it on Amazon.
- Start a blog and earn money by writing articles about React js.
- Start a podcast and earn money by making podcasts about React js.
- Start a newsletter and earn money by sending newsletters about React js.
- Start a course and earn money by teaching people about React js.
- Make a React component library and sell it to corporations and big companies.
- SaaS (Software as a Service) and earn money by selling your React app as a service.
- Start a React web development agency and earn money by doing web development work for clients. and many more…
The conclusion is that you can become a React js developer and start making money with it by learning the essentials, and there are many ways to earn money as a React js developer.
Happy coding! 🚀
This article is written by the cooperation between AI and a Human! 🤖👨💻